Blue Bloods has been cancelled at CBS after 14 seasons, with a release schedule revealed for the popular police drama led by Tom Selleck.
This article covers a developing story. Continue to check back with us as we will be adding more information as it becomes available.
- Blue Bloods, the popular police drama led by Tom Selleck, has been cancelled by CBS after a successful run since 2010.
- The final season, consisting of 18 episodes, will be split into two parts and will air on CBS starting on February 16, 2024.
- The remaining eight episodes of Blue Bloods will be released in Fall 2024, marking the end of the series.
Blue Bloods has been cancelled by CBS, with the final season airing in two parts that will take the show through 2024. First debuting in 2010, the Tom Selleck-led police drama centers on the Reagan family and their subsequent multi-generational power within the New York City criminal justice system and has enjoyed a successful run.
Deadline now confirms that Blue Bloods season 14 will be the last. A two-part final season consisting of 18 episodes, will make its CBS debut on February 16 and stream live on Paramount+. The remaining eight episodes will arrive in Fall 2024.
- Release Date:
- Donnie Wahlberg, Bridget Moynahan, Will Estes, Len Cariou, Tom Selleck, Steve Schirripa, Jennifer Esposito, Sami Gayle, Amy Carlson, Marisa Ramirez, Vanessa Ray
- A police procedural set in New York City, Blue Bloods follows the lives of the Irish-American Reagan family, who has a strong family history and current powerful roles in the New York Police Department.
- Streaming Service(s):
- Hulu, Prime Video