- Unlock The Foreman Job To Access Hidden Areas
- Blackmarket Merchants Locations
Gold Safe Keys in Yakuza: Like a Dragon are one the most sought-after keys in the game, and in the process, finding them gets you access to some very powerful gear. There are different ways to acquire Gold Safe Keys, and one of them will require you to change Kasuga’s job. As you explore Yokohama, you will come across a few golden safes that you might get the urge to unlock. However, they cannot be unlocked with the aforementioned Gold Safe Key.
There are three main steps included in the process of retrieving the golden safe keys. The first involves changing Kasuga’s job to Foreman. The second is to find black market merchants across Yokohama and lastly, if you are completely broke, you can repeatedly meet with the man hiding in Korea town.
Unlock The Foreman Job To Access Hidden Areas
Switching to the Foreman job can be done at the Hello Work building in the Commercial District. However, you will need to have Kasha’s Charisma to level three to unlock the job. Talk to Ririka to switch to the Foreman job in the job swap tab. After Kasuga has switched to the Foreman Job, he can go to locations that are boarded up and demolish them to create an entrance. Demolishing these hidden and connected areas will let Kasuga access Blackmarket Merchants that are hidden behind these secret entrances. There are only two Blackmarket merchants that Kasuga needs to find to get started with locating some Gold Safe Keys.
Blackmarket Merchants Locations
Yokohama Commercial District
Near Hamako’s Restaurant
Zhou Long Weapon Shop
Past the movie theater and in the alley above the shop
Two Blackmarket merchants sell Golden Keys in Yokohama; however, they can be tricky to find. The first is in the Commercial District of Yokohama. They are hidden beyond the abandoned boarded-up building near Hamako’s restaurant, where the bars are located. To find this location, you can use the spawn point of the Can Quest or go to Ichiban Confections.
From either of the above locations, you can head southwest down the empty street and look for the boarded building with the red awning. Once found, demolish the building to reach the hidden Blackmarket shop, run by a little old lady. She sells accessories that increase your experience points earned, items that help the player cheat when gambling in Yakuza, and Gold Safe Keys.
Gold Safe Keys are always sold for 10,000 Yen each at every Blackmarket Merchant
The second location is the boarded-up shop near the Zhou Long weapon shop. In the alley above the weapon shop, there should be another set of stairs. Head up the stairs, and a caution-taped door will be on the right side. Demolish the door to find a man wearing a bucket hat. He sells Gold Safe Keys as well. There is a third Blackmarket seller, but he doesn’t offer Gold Safe keys in his stock.
How To Get a Free Key
If you don’t have enough money in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, look in Korea town for the man in the mask. This can only be done after you have completed Chapter Six of the main story. He stays near the giant building that Citron Mahjong and Professor Sujimon live in. On the west side of the building, on the second level, you can find him sitting on the floor. Talk to him at least 50 times; this will finally earn you a thank you for your interest, and he will give a free Golden Key.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC, Steam
- Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio
- RPG, Action
- The Yakuza franchise takes an all-new direction with Yakuza: Like a Dragon, the seventh installment in the series. Passing the torch from Kazuma Kiryu, Like a Dragon now stars Ichiban Kasuga, a young orphan adopted by the head of a Yakuza family who takes the fall for a crime he didn’t commit to protect them – leaving him incarcerated for twenty years. When left for dead and disowned by the family upon release, Ichiban seeks answers and teams up with unlikely allies, such as a homeless former doctor, an idol, and a disgraced detective. Like a Dragon also departs from the classic beat-em-up gameplay the franchise is known for and employs a fast-paced turn-based RPG battle system where players can perform explosive attacks- some exaggerated by Ichiban’s love of classic RPG games like Dragon Quest.
- How Long To Beat:
- 45 Hours
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 3, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza 0, Like a Dragon: Ishin!
- Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name, Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth