An unfortunate bug has prevented many from getting into a place called The Riot Club in Cyberpunk 2077, blocking you from pursuing certain missions.
Important missions will direct you to a place called The Riot Club in Cyberpunk 2077, but a major bug has prevented many players from getting into this building. As of this time of writing, the Club remains closed even if you have an objective that can only be pursued inside the area. A few alternate entrances should help you overcome this obstacle as you try to complete quests throughout Night City.
You might hear about The Riot Club as you try to finish the “Violence” or “I Don’t Wanna Hear It” missions, which both take place within the establishment. The Club can be found in the Watson District, on Palm View Street, near the bridge leading toward the Kabuki Sub District. This puts it right next to the biggest black market in Night City, where you can find illegal weapons and the best Ripperdocs in Cyberpunk 2077.
The Riot Club will actually appear as “Lizzie’s Bar” on your map as you’re searching for it. If you’re having trouble tracking the place down, head to the south section of the Little China Sub District.
How To Enter The Riot Club In Cyberpunk 2077
The front entrance door is usually closed to The Riot Club, so the only way to get in is to open the garage side door to the building by bribing a bartender. While some may find the main doors open when a mission around the Club activates, the bug mentioned earlier could keep this space closed off. The side door is usually open early in the morning in Cyberpunk 2077, but it’s a bit harder to pass through at night.
If you approach at night, the bouncer won’t let you into the Club through the side entrance, and you won’t have an option to bribe them at that hour. What you want to do is approach the bartender in the morning and then bribe them to smoke during that shift. When you return to The Riot Club later in Cyberpunk 2077, you will find the garage open for V to walk through, leading you directly into the building without problems.
The bartender is always outside The Riot Club at exactly 10 am, so make sure to time your visit to bribe them as they are taking a break.
Once you have a way to get into The Riot Club in Cyberpunk 2077, you should be able to complete whatever missions are there without running into any other major bugs.
- PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows
- CD Projekt Red
- CD Projekt
- Action RPG, First-Person Shooter
- REDengine 4
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an action RPG/FPS game set in the universe created by Mike Pondsmith in 1988. Players play as V, a customizable main character who is given an augment that slowly attempts to re-write his memories with those of a dead celebrity played by Keanu Reeves. The two need to work together to keep the protagonist alive. Players will immerse themselves into the neon-lit, crime-ridden environment of Night City as they complete tasks, augment themselves for improved mobility, and customize their weapons to face the foes that inhabit the open city. An expansion pack for the base game, Phantom Liberty, will be released sometime in 2023.
- PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, Google Stadia
- CD Projekt RED, CD Projekt
- Expansion Packs :
- Phantom Liberty
- Release Date :
- 10 December 2020
- 7/10 Steam; 9/10 IGN