New stills from Disney+’s Percy Jackson and the Olympians show reveal a closer look at a character who will grow to be a major antagonist.
This article covers a developing story. Continue to check back with us as we will be adding more information as it becomes available.
- New images from Percy Jackson and the Olympians reveal important moments from Percy’s school days and Camp Half-Blood training.
- The photos also give the best look yet at the character Luke Castellan, who is played by Charlie Bushnell.
- Luke will become a significant villain in the series.
New images from Percy Jackson and the Olympians offer a closer look at a majorly important character. The upcoming Disney+ show is based on the fantasy novel series of the same name by Rick Riordan. It will follow the 12-year-old Percy Jackson (Walker Scobell) as he discovers that he is the son of the Greek god Poseidon and is whisked off to train with other demigods at Camp Half-Blood before embarking on an adventure with his friends Annabeth (Leah Sava Jeffries) and Grover (Aryan Simhadri).
On Twitter, the user E shared photographs of eight stills from Percy Jackson and the Olympians season 1 that are part of an insert in a new tie-in edition of the original book. Check out the post below:
The images showcase various early moments from Percy’s school days and his training at Camp Half-Blood. Most importantly, they offer the closest look yet at the character of camp counselor Luke Castellan (Charlie Bushnell), who will eventually come to the fore as an important villain.
More to come…
Percy Jackson and the Olympians premieres on Disney+ on December 20.
Percy Jackson & the Olympians
- Release Date:
- Walker Scobell, Leah Sava Jeffries, Aryan Simhadri, Jason Mantzoukas, Megan Mullally, Glynn Turman, Adam Copeland, Virginia Kull, Lance Reddick
- Action, Adventure, Fantasy
- Story By:
- Rick Riordan
- Rick Riordan, Jonathan E. Steinberg
- Streaming Service(s):
- Disney Plus
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians
- James Bobin, Anders Engström
- Jonathan E. Steinberg, Dan Shotz