- Christine Brown plans to legally change her last name to Woolley but will still be known as Christine Brown.
- Christine found her soulmate in David and the couple quickly got engaged and married after meeting on a dating app.
- Kody Brown’s relationships with his second, third, and first wives have reached a point of no return, with Christine being the first to leave.
Christine Brown is finally revealing if she will continue using her infamous Sister Wives ex’s last name despite having married David Woolley. Kody Brown, now 54 years old, made Christine the third of his four wives in March 1994. Christine Ruth Allred was born on April 18, 1972, to practicing polygamists, Rex Allred and Ruthann LeBaron. Christine’s grandfather Rulon C. Allred was the founder of the Apostolic United Brethren. Even though they’d only “spiritually married” and their marriage wasn’t legally binding, Christine changed her last name to Brown. Christine and Kody publicly announced their split in November 2021. Christine found David online in October 2022 and got married to him in October 2023.
Sister Wives fans have been wanting to know why Christine hasn’t changed her last name yet to her husband David’s. In a recent interview with ET, Christine, 51, shared that she surely plans to do it. “I will change it legally to Christine Woolley, but I’ll still be known as Christine Brown,” she explained. Christine said that she’s been Christine Brown for 14 years. However, she admitted she “will be Christine Woolley, definitely.” Christine gushed about having an “instant connection” with David. “We just made sense. It just synced up,” she added.
Christine Brown & David Woolley’s Relationship Explained
Christine was with Kody for 25 years. They had six children together and the youngest, Truly Brown, was born when they were filming Sister Wives season 1. Christine was ready to start dating again when she broke up with Kody. Christine met David on the dating app named Stir. By February 2023, Christine told her fans that she was dating someone exclusively. Christine kept her new man a mystery for another seven days because they made their relationship Instagram official on Valentine’s Day 2023. Christine revealed she’d finally found the love of her life.
Christine admitted she’d already started looking at wedding dresses within a month of meeting David. “I had no idea it felt like this or would feel like this. It really is a dream come true,” Christine said about her husband. David popped the question to Christine in April 2023. They got married within a few months in Moab, Utah. Christine and David love traveling together. Their love is truly taking them places. Interestingly, the next place David will be seen is the One-on-One special of Sister Wives. It’s the first time that David is making his appearance on Sister Wives.
The promo for the upcoming Sister Wives special also shows Kody declaring he never wants to speak to his second wife Janelle Brown again. He’s also calling out two of his wives for “trash talking” about him and admitting that he is “guilty” of not loving them. Kody’s relationships with Janelle, Christine, and his first wife Meri are beyond the point of reconciliation. Christine was the first to leave Kody and within 14 months, three of his marriages ended with the Sister Wives star being left with only his fourth wife, Robyn Brown.
Sister Wives airs Sundays at 10 p.m. EST on TLC.
Source: ET, Christine Brown/Instagram
- Kody Brown, madison Brown, Janelle Brown, Tamron Hall, Aspyn Brown, Robyn Brown, Andrea Canning, Gwendlyn Brown, Meri Brown, Logan Brown, Christine Brown, Sukanya Kirshnan
- Main Genre:
- Reality TV, Drama
- Sister Wives follows the brown family, which observes polygamist practices. Headed by Kody Brown as the father, he and his four wives and their 18 children have moved across the United States, from Utah to Nevada and Arizona. Kody and his wives have secret marriages, as polygamy is illegal. Still, the show follows the family as it covers the trials and tribulations of four wives that split their familial duties of themselves amongst one husband and eighteen children. The children themselves are a significant focus of Sister Wives, as it also focuses on the challenges the children face due to their home life.Sister Wives attempts to dispel negative stereotypes around polygamy, as it aired around 2010 when the general public commonly discussed the topic in the United States. The four Brown wives agreed to participate in the show to accomplish this goal, and TLC continues to chronicle the family’s life over a decade later.
- Doug Monroe, Callan Griffiths, Richard Alexander Walkling, Anthony Derosa, Matthew Thompson, Ray Farmer
- Filming Locations:
- Nevada, Utah, Arizona
- Main Characters:
- Timothy Gibbons, Kirk Streb, Deanie Wilcher, Christopher Poole, Bill Hayes
- Deanie Wilcher
- Production Company:
- Puddle Monkey Productions, Figure 8 Films
- Number of Episodes: